A good Navy is not a provocation to war. It is the surest guaranty of peace.
- President Theodore Roosevelt
We have over a decade of experience working with General Dynamics employees and retirees, helping to ensure smooth retirement transitions and better lives. We know your savings and benefit plans can be very complex. It takes a financial planner that is experienced with these types of plans to navigate and maximize the opportunities that are available to you.
We help you:
- Understand how the different “parts” of your General Dynamics pension plan work
- Calculate the long-term advantages of different pension claiming strategies
- Understand and evaluate how Social Security claiming strategies will impact your financial future and work with your General Dynamics pension
- Maximize your General Dynamics 401(k) savings plan benefits, including a strategy for your General Dynamics (GD) stock
- Evaluate your options when you eventually retire
- Help establish projected cash flows in retirement, based on Social Security, your General Dynamics Pension, your GD SSIP plan, as well as other assets and source of income
- Develop a cohesive strategy to minimize the impact of taxes on your retirement income
- Because we have a heavy focus on working with General Dynamics employees, we have established a program to offer discounted financial planning & retirement planning services to any employee, retiree, or spouse of General Dynamics
When it comes to retirement, careful planning and preparation are essential. Many General Dynamics/Electric Boat company employees that we’ve worked with came to us years before they retired.
If you are interested in more information about how we help employees, retirees, and family members of General Dynamics, please enter your name and e-mail in the form below, and that you are affiliated with General Dynamics. We will respond back to you as soon as possible.
General Dynamics Benefits Resources:
Fidelity Login (for non-401K accounts such as IRA's and Brokerage)