I have tremendous respect for the folks over at Evansky & Katz Wealth Management. Each month I read their newsletters, and this month I couldn’t help but re-post a small piece of their most recent letter. In it they list eight reasons You Know You Are Living in 2012…
• You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
• You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
• You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
• You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
• You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries…
• Leaving the house without your cell phone which you didn’t even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it
• You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
• Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to email this message.
Just a little levity so we can stop thinking about the markets for a bit!