Lansdowne Wealth Management exists to serve you with your financial planning needs.
Our clear, objective advice provides a road map to your wealth management, retirement and investment strategy. The wealth management landscape is changing. You need a dedicated partner to help guide you to the right financial decisions. For a brighter tomorrow, for peace of mind today, we're here for you.
The earlier you begin to prepare for your transition into retirement, the better off you’ll be. Our typical client begins working with us years before their anticipated retirement date. Are you on track to retire when you want to?
Start with these important questions:
- What do I have now?
- How long do I need my money to last?
- What are my goals for my retirement years?
As we live longer and take jobs we can enjoy long into our later years, some people choose to continue working. However, due to health issues, downsizing, or to support a loved one who has become unable to work, 60 percent of people are forced to stop working earlier than they had planned. Will you be ready if that day arrives? The time to prepare for the life you want is right now.
We have over a decade of experience working with General Dynamics company employees and retirees, helping to ensure smooth retirement transitions and better lives. We know your savings and benefit plans can be very complex. It takes a financial planner that is experienced with these types of plans to navigate and maximize the opportunities that are available to you. We help you:
- Understand how the different “parts” of your pension plan work
- Calculate the long-term advantages of different pension claiming strategies
- Understand and evaluate how Social Security claiming strategies will impact your financial future and work with your General Dynamics pension
- Maximize your General Dynamics 401(k) savings plan benefits, including a strategy for your General Dynamics (GD) stock
- Evaluate your options when you eventually retire
- Help establish projected cash flows in retirement, based on Social Security, your General Dynamics Pension, your GD SSIP plan, as well as other assets and source of income
- Develop a cohesive strategy to minimize the impact of taxes on your retirement income
- Because we have a heavy focus on working with General Dynamics employees, we have established a program to offer discounted financial planning & retirement planning services to any employee, retiree, or spouse of General Dynamics
As a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA), we will serve as the financial expert on your divorce team, working closely with your divorce attorney, mediator or as part of a collaborative team of experts. We'll help guide you through the stressful and complex process of unraveling your marital assets and finances. While your divorce attorney handles legal matters, we work to ensure you’re financially covered before, during and after your divorce.
At LWM, we will provide financial analyses and projections that show the full financial and tax implications of each proposed divorce settlement offer: critical information your divorce attorney can use to substantiate and justify your position at the negotiating table or if necessary, in the courtroom. We will objectively look at child support issues, division of assets, and spousal support. Our efforts will allow you to make the best decisions, based on both your long- and short-term outcomes.
9 Common Mistakes that Investor Make
There are no magic bullets when it comes to investing. Download our FREE GUIDE and learn from a trusted, independent financial advisor how to make better decisions with your money.